We Are Committed to Your Health
PREVAIL PT’S COVID-19 RESPONSE
These are the steps we’re taking to mitigate risk.
Minimizing direct person-to-person contact
- We are now using telemedicine to provide our services remotely.
- Clinicians are varying their treatment methods to lower the demand of physical contact.
- We are temporarily discontinuing some services to decrease the flow of people into the clinic.
- All surfaces & items that come into patient contact will be cleaned or eliminated between patients.
- The first and/or last 5-10 minutes of scheduled appointment time may be didicated to cleaning & sanitizing workstations.
- “Unclean Zone” established to hold items used by patients & clinicians that have not been cleaned yet.
Clinic Entry Limitations
- We are taking the temperature of every entrent before they are granted access to the clinic.
- Any patient or staff member who is experiencing suspect symptoms are not allowed into the clinic space until they have communicated with their medical provider for guidance.
- Deliveries and other entrants will no longer be allowed into the clinic space if not for patient care.
- Those accompanying patients to their appointments are asked to wait in their cars when possible.
- We are increasing physical distance between people withing the clinic when possible.
- Staff and their families have adopted social distancing methods approaching “shelter in place” standards to decrease the number of possible transmission vectors into the clinic.
We are now offering telemedicine as an alternative to in-office visits.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & RESOURCES
Below are a few platforms that we’ve found helpful in delivering accurate & up-to-date information regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Memorandum on Identification of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers During COVID-19 Response
CDC: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Washington State Department of Health Resources & Recommendations
King County Public Health Recommendations
U.S. Food & Drug Recommendations
Resource Information for Workers Affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)
U.S. Dept. of Labor Coronavirus Resources
Benefits.gov : Coronavirus Resources