INTRODUCING PREVAIL’S TELEMEDICINE PORTAL
We are now offering telemedicine in order to connect with our clients remotely. Click on the button below your assigned physical therapist to connect with them on our secured medical communication platform.
Algerae Bergstrom, PT, DPT
Bruk Ballenger, PT, DPT
Alison Gillespie, PT, DPT
Frequently Asked Questions
For many of us, telemedicine is a relatively new communication method. Below we’ve provided answers to some frequently asked questions.
Will my insurance cover telehealth visits?
Currently, there is no set standard for public & private health insurance providers regarding telemedicine. Some insurance companies recognize the value of telemedicine and pay for it, whereas others aren’t quite there yet.
Our in-network insurance providers who offer telehealth coverage are as follows…
Is Prevail's telehealth platform secure?
How do I schedule a telehealth visit?
When should I use telemedicine?
If any of the following conditions apply to you, telemedicine may be a good alternative for you.
- If at least part of your treatment plan can be accomplished with the telemedicine abilities.
- If you are considered at-risk for Coronavirus complications.
- If you are considered a risk for possibly carrying the Coronavirus.
- If you have other concerns that would prevent you from engaging in face-to-face therapy such as complying with current social-distancing guidelines.
- You are geographically located such that in-person visit is not possible
What are the technical requirements for telehealth?
There’s no need to download software or create an account. Just use a browser on a computer or device with a camera and microphone.